30.12.11

accam's razor brand push scooter



I am back in savannah with loose-leaf earl grey tea
Christmas was the left-over pizza of all Christmases, but family is nice,
and next year, we will pick back up tradition as though we never let it go.
I t may be an admission of weakness, but i will let you know that i have been homesick.
I cannot wait till christmas next. love is patient,
but i'm not.
until then i am torn between my love for simplicity and my love for extravagance.
Some days i want nothing less than white chocolate cappuccinos and f scott fitzgerrald,
then the next day i will want only to play
with Accam's Razor brand push scooter.


1 comment:

  1. I want to buy kick scooters for my kids at reasonable rates, please provide me the best websites where I can buy this scooter. I also want to know the color combination of these scooters please send this also to me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete