31.10.11

shopping, laundry, college, smell.


As I took a taxi home from sleep, the sun both rose and fell and all the while was somehow without taste. . . Though in my thoughts i smelled the cigarette smell of airport dropoff/loading zones. my ideas had 10 minute parking. Max. After that came the steamed-vegetable smell of communist block hotels. and sawdust restaurants with oyster shells.

the first thing I did when i bought my five-speed was pack a bag full of clothes and throw it in the trunk. I thought about naming it will scarlette. but the search for a name continues. The second day I owned it I bought a tent and drove to savannah.



this is what it looks like when i go shopping and already have fresh vegetables.


this is what it looks like when i do laundry.


this is what it looks like when i go to college.


No comments:

Post a Comment