24.8.11

brown leather shoes.

Dear Hugo,
If i am ever on about how i want a long distance she&me, please step on my foot and tell me to reread Tristan and Isolde or the story about robin hood or about how life is short- I am sure it's in Plenty of Books. how is the Uni? I hope you're in some hip cafe when you reply- one of those places with a decent bathroom and tattoos and an over-inflated sense of self worth. Ask for a slice of lemon rind in your espresso. I don't know why you wouldn't.

If you Don't already, try to have a pair of Brown leather shoes- those and a put-on smile are all you will need in this world. Put down your Ink and try to be a Zelda- this is advice to me, as well as from. Regina Olson did more to life than K, and the girl with the pearl earring kept me in Utrecht. If I could, I'd give you a guitar with half its strings. I like to try to forget progress: but that puts progress in good company. In continuing this image, you are not in too large a crowd.
I remember you with footsteps,
collin

here we are in Heidelberg, looking down at the trees and underbrush that grew in the abandoned rail-car complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment